DanMachi-MC - Forum

Under early development. Plans for premium custom plugins along with a beautiful map! Looking for applicants! Project stage - Planning/Recruiting

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guidelines for Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireWolf
Founder
FireWolf

Valor : 1

Guidelines for Applications Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines for Applications   Guidelines for Applications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 pm

1. Be descriptive and don't leave out details. A longer application looks better in every way!

2. Give your Skype by application or PM if you don't want it to be publicized!

3. Show your best works! (The better and more relevant the work, the higher your chances will be!)

4. Add additional notes about yourself. The application is a format. You don't have to follow the exact format to apply. (You still have to answer the basic questions though)

Good luck to all of you on your applications!
Back to top Go down
https://danmachi-mc.board-directory.net
Liliruca_Arde
Level 1
Level 1
Liliruca_Arde

Valor : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Applications   Guidelines for Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 am

Well... hi... As you can see I am Liliruca Arde, (not really) I just feel like applying mostly because the name I have is Liliruca_Arde on here, iFunny, and Minecraft... One thing I do not use my computer a lot, so if I did this wrong then I completely apologize. If you want to contact me I have Skype, but I have a horrible voice if you are wanting to talk... I have kik too, username Mr_Sakamoto. My best works... idk, I really make edits on my phone and post them, check my iFunny if you want my works. Wink Things about myself: I'm 14, (close to Liliruca's age) I'm very weird, I'm shy, but only irl, I'm a memer, I have a Steam, and I love anime... that's all I can really think of to tell you that's important. Also I am completely sorry if this is really cringeworthy and stupid I'd just love to help. That's about it
Back to top Go down
FireWolf
Founder
FireWolf

Valor : 1

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Applications   Guidelines for Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Liliruca_Arde wrote:
Well... hi... As you can see I am Liliruca Arde, (not really) I just feel like applying mostly because the name I have is Liliruca_Arde on here, iFunny, and Minecraft... One thing I do not use my computer a lot, so if I did this wrong then I completely apologize. If you want to contact me I have Skype, but I have a horrible voice if you are wanting to talk... I have kik too, username Mr_Sakamoto. My best works... idk, I really make edits on my phone and post them, check my iFunny if you want my works. Wink Things about myself: I'm 14, (close to Liliruca's age) I'm very weird, I'm shy, but only irl, I'm a memer, I have a Steam, and I love anime... that's all I can really think of to tell you that's important. Also I am completely sorry if this is really cringeworthy and stupid I'd just love to help. That's about it

Thank you for your application.
Unfortunately the format was incorrect so the application cannot be considered.
Please follow the format of the position you are applying for at:
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Please re-apply if you feel you can fill any of our current positions Happy
Back to top Go down
https://danmachi-mc.board-directory.net
Liliruca_Arde
Level 1
Level 1
Liliruca_Arde

Valor : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Applications   Guidelines for Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Well, I don't really know how to this kind of stuff.... so yeah, it's perfectly fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Applications   Guidelines for Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanMachi-MC - Forum :: Applications :: Application Formats :: Apply Here!-
Jump to: