DanMachi-MC - Forum

Under early development. Plans for premium custom plugins along with a beautiful map! Looking for applicants! Project stage - Planning/Recruiting

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Builders Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RevolutionaryPheonix
Level 1
Level 1
RevolutionaryPheonix

Valor : 0

Builders Question Empty
PostSubject: Builders Question   Builders Question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi There, I am very intrigued by you project and would very much like to help but i only have one question, I have a group of friends and alone none of us are AMAZING at building but together we can build large and detailed structures, i was just wondering, would it be alright if we all worked together?
Back to top Go down
FireWolf
Founder
FireWolf

Valor : 1

Builders Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builders Question   Builders Question Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Hey, sorry for the long wait for a response. I haven't typically checked these forums that much since not many people go around here.

To answer your question, all of you can apply in a single application within the applications section. A few of us will review your apps and we will decide if you can help us with the project. After that, I can discuss more details if you and your friend are accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://danmachi-mc.board-directory.net
MarcoIsHere
Level 1
Level 1
MarcoIsHere

Valor : 0

Builders Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builders Question   Builders Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Is mayonnaise an Instrument?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builders Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builders Question   Builders Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builders Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DanMachi-MC - Forum :: General :: Questions-
Jump to: